Friday, January 12, 2018

Winter Wonderland...outside too!

 Back to winter cards.....as it seems winter is going to be still around in this neck of the woods! I wanted to create a 3D card that you could fold down flat to mail....so this was a labour of love as I had no clue how to do it, I just knew what I wanted it to kind of look like! LOL
 I had an old Martha Steward snowflake border punch that I punched out 10 times so I had 5 borders on each side....trying to figure out how it was going to lay flat was the tricky part. So I made tabs that you can see on each side.
 I placed a piece of acetate in between  which I made snow falling with a white gel pen (thank-you Rana for the gel pen).Now once I posted this I noticed I did not put one bit of glitter...WHAT...I am going to do that later! LOL
 I used the DreamerlandCraft stamp set called "Warming Up Together!" and also one of their sentiments....
Here is a bit of a view from the top. Hopefully you have warmer temps were you are!!!!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo pretty! Thanks for using our stamp to design such amazing card!

Kerri said...

Ok now that I am off the floor REALLY can you get any better LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! wait in case you missed it LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this looks complicated and so fabulous

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Christine...love this!!!! What a fabulous design...I don't think it needs glitter...your image is perfection my friend!! Good to see that you're getting more cards done...can't wait to see what you have for us next!
Take care.
Beth