Sunday, January 21, 2018

Another shadow box card.....

 I think I have a bit of an addiction to these shadow like boxes. I have made it so it folds down flat into an envelope to mail. So today I made a valentines/spring card using the ever so adorable Dreamlander stamps. I coloured this image and scene using prisma pencils.
 I used a white gel pen and put little hearts on a piece of acetate and placed it in front of my little girl! My hearts on the side panels of the shadow box are from an old Martha Stewart border punch.
I am off to make another project...too cold to play outside so might as well play inside.

4 comments:

pinky said...

This is super gorgeous, love the depth you have achieved and that cute little image.

Beth Brovold said...

Well no wonder you're addicted to this style card as you do them so BEAUTIFULLY!! I love the frame and all the heart borders are so perfect for this card...as always you have mastered the colouring my friend...a truly gorgeous card!!!
Take care,
Beth

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow another amazing card, so adorable. I was delighted to see your last card on the Dreamerland page on Facebook

Kerri said...

Love your card!! you amaze me..keep them coming!!!lol