Saturday, January 27, 2018

Notebook & Pen Holder......thanks to Sandiebella

 I cannot tell you how thrilled I was when Sandie over at Stamping Bella shared how she did her awesome Notebook & Pen Holder. She did a great job showing us all how she did it...thank-you Sandie. Go HERE to get her tutorial and if you like, try it out!
 Along with that I made some hydrangeas flowers from a tutorial Kittie Kraft shared a few years back. It reminds me of spring...something I am waiting oh so patiently for. I used some adorable LOTV stamps and coloured them up with prismas and added some glitter to the background.

Well....I am off to make more cards...seems I need a few for Valentines and for birthdays as well. Have a wonderful day in your craft room if you can!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Those are just so cute!!

Kerri said...

LOVE what a great idea..you are so awesome!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great idea, love your flowers and those cute bears

pinky said...

These are just gorgeous! Love the soft colours and cute little images. Might have to have a go at one of these. Thanks for the tutorial link.

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my Christine...I absolutely LOVE these darling little sets!! Beautifully created my friend...would love to try this out...thanks for the link!
Take care,
Beth

Helga said...

Wow ! stunning - wonderful work !
Greetings from Austria
Helga