Thursday, June 29, 2017

Happy Canada Day....

 Canada Day is approaching this weekend yahoo.....I made a card to honour Canada's Birthday!
 I made this card so that the little girl could swing back and forth. I made a tab at the top that you move back and forth and she swings! I made my not so little Canada flag for her to hold! I didn't have a maple leaf punch so I drew a flag and cut it out.
 Coloured with prismas and there you have it! My swinging girl Canada day card!

 Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the long weekend!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Awesome love it!!! Great job!! Happy Canada Day!! to you and your family

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh she is a cutie and I love the way you made her swing. Fabulous

sueincanada said...

Really cute. Happy Canada Day.

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness Christine this is DARLING!! Love the swing...such a beautiful little patriot with her Canada flag...beautifully coloured as always!!!!
Take care,
Beth