Monday, July 3, 2017

Good friends stick together....

 I have a little love for pop up cards lately... I have not been able to make one yet until now.... This is a picture of the front of the card and then slowly you open to reveal the pop up part!
 This is summer to me...relax and enjoy!!!! And what better way then with friends!
 I coloured with prismas pencils and added some daisy's with a white gel pen...and lots of glitter!
 Here is a little side view to see the image popped...
 I hope the weather is co-operating for you to enjoy the outdoors, because here in Ontario it has been rainy one minute and then a bit of sun! My poor flowers want sun!!! LOL
Have a wonderful day...and thank-you for popping in for a visit.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

OUTSTANDING love it!! The colouring the layout the whole thing awesome!!!

sueincanada said...

Another cute card.

Beth Brovold said...

Fabulous design my friend!! You are the MASTER of these pop-up cuties...as always you prisma expertise if AMAZING!!!! Hope that you enjoyed you Canada Day weekend!
Take care,
Beth