Sunday, June 25, 2017

City Girl...

 It seems these days I just can't get to my card making like I would like to...life has a way of just getting in the way! Summer is here now too, so that makes it a bit tough. Mind you, the weather has really not been summer like here! Dreamerland crafts has a new release of these adorable stamps that I thought would be super adorable to colour up. This stamp set is called SHOPPING MAKES ME HAPPY.
 I wanted to try something a little different. I made a box that would fold down into a business envelope. It worked I think! LOL I also made a slider card. The little girl slides across the city and reveals a sentiment. I think the only thing missing is a little glitter which I will add later after this post.

 I coloured all my houses with prisma pencils and cut them all out and glued them to look like a city neighborhood.....
I am off to make a few more cards for the blog. Thank-you for popping in for a peek. Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! What an amazing card!! Love it!! :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my word what a cute image and what a fantastic card. We had a few really hot days, too hot for me but more like out normal Summer now thank goodness x

Kerri said...

AWESOME!!!!! love everything about your card..great great job!!!

sueincanada said...

Wonderful card Christine, such great details.

Anonymous said...

Wow so pretty! Super like! Thanks

Beth Brovold said...

Holy Smokes Christine this is such a FABULOUS design...so much colouring too!! Absolutely gorgeous my friend...you certainly haven't lost your touch!!!! Hope that you're well!
Take care,
Beth