Monday, May 22, 2017

Welcome to the Farm....

 So a little trip to the farm here.....
I have a birthday card to share with you today that is for a young girl who is our neighbor across the street. They live on a farm and raise many cows and sheep....so I thought this might just be a perfect place to start with the ideas for a card for her! Her last name is Wight so I thought I would add the last name on the barn!

I made my own cow background paper for the outline of the image and used many MFT products that I adore! MFT products make card making a real breeze. The barn and the name on the front are from me just drawing out a barn and having some fun!
Hopefully she really gets a kick out of this card and has a good chuckle! Happy Birthday to her!!!!

5 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

OMG Christine this is AWESOME!!! What a fabulous shape...the papers are perfect and WOW with these super cute farm sweeties!!! What an amazing card...I'm sure that your neighbour with ADORE this beauty! Hope that you re well!
Take care,
Beth

Danni said...

This is just so adorable and fun!! Love it!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh you are so inventive. I love this card, the image is such fun and the card is such a personalised one, she will love it

sueincanada said...

Very creative Christine. I'm sure your neighbour will love it.

Kerri said...

LOVE LOVE great job!!! she will love it!!!