Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hoppy Thoughts to you....

 Happy Easter...Happy Spring to all! I finally was able to pop in and post my bunny card! Oh these little guys are just way too cute! I love how stamps come with dies....it makes it so nice and easy.

I am not sure what this type of card is called, so I will call it a pop up card! I am totally loving this style.... It is a fairly simple card but simple is were its at for me right now! LOL
Have a wonderful day....Kerri your template will be coming in the happy mail soon!!!
Happy Easter to you Susan!!! I know you visit and I really appreciate your comments!!

3 comments:

  1. Omg so cute..love it!!! You are so creative!! thks for taking the time to share your talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an innovative design Christine...coloured to perfection as always my friend!!! You're right about those sweet bunnies...just WAY TOO CUTE!! Hope that you had a most wonderful Easter!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much!
Thank-you...Christine