Pink Petunia shop, so thank goodness I can get more....she has them in every shade you can think of! Thank-you Shelley!
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sour cream
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 cups blueberries
1. Combine eggs, oil, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
2. Sift dry ingredients together in separate bowl.
3. Add to wet ingredients, stirring until moistened, yet still a little lumpy.
4. Add blueberries and stir lightly to distribute them evenly.
5. Pour into greased muffin tin.
6. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or golden brown.