Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Butterflies N' Bloom.....

Summer like weather is not happening here were I live....I have made many trips to the garden centers for lots of flowers, and then at night I have to haul them all in to protect all my flower pots from frost! Come on summer, make an appearance! So my inspiration came from all my trips to the garden centers.....flowers, flowers and more flowers. The above combo of cards is a set I am teaching in June at One Crazy Stamper. Many of you have done Hydrangeas before, but I just couldn't resist the temptation of doing them for this card! It just screams out....summer! Something we all long for!
 I just love this new stamp set from Whimsy Stamps that I just got at One Crazy Stamper....she is flower fairies! I placed her in a tent card! She is just way too cute! I coloured her with prismas. I used lots of Stickles (crystal) for her wings and the grass.
I hope this card brings a little summer to your home! Because mother nature is not co-operating here!
Have a wonderful week. The first week of June,  I am going to post my Guest Designer card for One Crazy Stamper....so I must get working on that card now!

9 comments:

Karen Steen said...

beautiful work, as always Christine! hope u are doing well

Debbie said...

Gorgeous projects Chris, beautiful colours and image. DebbieX

Kerri said...

Love them both when are you teaching this!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Summer isn't happening here either. Just had two lovely sunny days, now it is chilly and damp again. Gorgeous mage and so love those pretty flowers.

Kat said...

Gorgeous Christine. I love the Hydrangeas, they're beautiful.

Weather still pretty cool here in Scotland too. We've had a few sunny days recently but still not very warm!

Kat xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card, love the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous Christine!! I would love to take this class. I'll have to see if mom's up for a road trip! Is there a calendar to look at?

Anonymous said...

STUNNING my friend!!!! Can't wait to take the class!!
Beth
P.S. I hear you regarding the weather and plants...I don't need to lift weights with all of the carting in and out of my hibiscus in their LARGE clay pots!

sueincanada said...

Love them both Christine, very creative.