Saturday, April 13, 2019

Swing into spring...

 Spring is here but the weather outside does not look like it...cool temperatures and rain/ice pallets in the forecast for tomorrow.....
I just received my MFT stamps and dies in the mail (thank-you Leila) and I could hardly wait to play.
My little girl on the swing she swings back and forth. I coloured her up with prismas….she looks a little washed out in the pictures. Added some cute little bunnies and lots of grass.
I hope you enjoy your day and can get outside to enjoy some nice weather where you live!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Oh wow!! This is beyond adorable!! So creative!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous, love the little scene. Still cold here but some sun, some rain but not for long and even a bit of hail yesterday.

Rachel A. said...

This is so gorgeous, Christine!

Aggregator Alligator said...

Great blogg I enjoyed reading