Saturday, April 27, 2019

Daisy....

 The only daisy around this neck of the woods is on this card! It is snowy and windy and it is the end of April...we should be well into spring like weather, but mother nature has other ideas.  I just bought this adorable image from Stamping Bella called Daisy Squidgy....to adorable.  She came with two different sized stamps. The larger of the two I placed on a card and coloured with prisma pencils and the smaller image I stamped on an envelope and coloured with prismas as well.
I stitched around the base of the card..but I must say I need to be a little more careful when doing that. I think it looks a tad messy. I am going to spend the day doing cards today as I just received an order of Rubberneck dies in the mail that I am so excited to play with...thanks to Kittie Kraft! She does some really awesome cards using dies! Enjoy your day and I hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am so pleased when your post pops up on my list. This is adorable, a friend stamped this for me, must use it. Your stitching looks good and I love the way you did the sentiment

Kerri said...

I love your creation so amazing love what you do thanks for sharing!! Hugs friend!

Beth Brovold said...

Hiya Christine!! What a little darling...beautifully done my friend...hope all is well with you and yours!
Take care,
Beth