Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Coming out of Hibernation....

 First day of spring here where I live...so it is time to come out of hibernation. And what better way then with a cute bear cub! I was so inspired by Mindy Baxters card that I had to try out her technique. I can tell you...she is superb at it! Here blog is here if you would like to see her magic with copics!
 The card on the left was coloured using prismas and the other card on the right is with copics. I feel as though the one using the prisma pencils I was in my comfort zone. But all in all...I did enjoy just colouring! Thank-you Mindy for inspiring me!
Hope you have spring like weather were you are...and I hope that is it for us for winter! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely beautiful colouring. They are both lovely but the Copics is my fave. Love that bear

Maikreations said...

AWESOME colouring!!! Love both cards ;o) Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting ;o) Maike

Kerri said...

Gorgeous creation love it!!!!