Friday, February 8, 2019

Shaker Card for New Arrival....

 A cold windy day calls for a day in the craft room for sure! I bought a gift card for someone awaiting a new arrival! I didn't want a card to put the gift card in. So last weekend I bought a fuse tool at our local craft store Michaels...and made a clear pocket shaker pocket for my gift card to sit in. I punched tons of gold hearts and added some Martha Stewart stars and little hearts to put inside and once it was full of all the little hearts and stars and the gift card I sealed it up with the fuse tool.
I used an adorable image from the new release Dreamerland Crafts! Thank-you Heidi for letting me play with these cute bears! I coloured this guy up with prismas and ran it thru a Xyron sticker maker and put it on the front...whew it worked.
Stay warm and out of the cold this weekend!

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this us fabulous. Cold and wet here and I still feel poorly. Hope you are well

Kerri said...

gorgeous card as per normal..you know I am a huge fan of yours!!!

Beth Brovold said...

ADORABLE Christine!! Love that sweet bear...a fabulous design my friend! Hope that you're well!
Take care,
Beth

Clipping Path said...

You've made a fabulous job of this lovely PND image.. glad you've joined us as a GDT too!