Friday, September 21, 2018

Double Slider Card....

 Hello Everyone.....I have seen so many of you doing Christmas cards and thought you know...I need to get started too! I started off with a double slider card and used the super duper adorable new release stamp from Dreamerlandcrafts….
 I coloured up my little bears with prisma pencils and stamped the evergreen trees in distress inks and made a wintery like scene.... Added lots of white snow drops along with glitter....
I am hoping that this weekend will consist of some Christmas card making...I am hoping to post a little more in the coming weeks! Have a wonderful weekend...and say HELLO to the first day of FALL this weekend!

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, love those guys and the sentiment is lovely too

Kerri said...

Great card I so love your work!! very talented you are..hugs