Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Create a vellum window card....

 First off,  let me apologize for the poor pictures...this was a tough card to photograph and with it being a cloudy day as well it was really tough.....
When I saw Kristina Werners card and utube video which you can see here... I had to try it. This is such an adorable idea...thank-you Kristina for sharing with us, you are one talented lady!
 I took a LOTV image I had from some time ago...and coloured with prisma pencils. I just followed Kristina's instructions and voila I had another Christmas card! I have to get going on that I tell ya!
Well on to the next Christmas card...hopefully it photographs much nicer as this is really not good at all! Enjoy your day and thank-you for popping by!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Such a wonderful card! your coloring is out of this world!!

Kerri said...

Awesome card love it!! You just give that vellum window a whirl!! Great job