Sunday, October 15, 2017

Pop up card....

 Nothing like a cool rainy day to make you want to escape to the craft room and get a head start on your Christmas cards..... This is a new release from Dreamerland Crafts which comes with image and die. It is called " My Perfect Buddy ".
 I found this surprise pop card on Splitcoast Stampers...how cute is this. Thank-you to this site for giving great directions to make this style of card. Here is the link. I love how you pull the back pull tag and it slowly reveals at the front, the sentiment! I need a bit of practice to try and do this a bit better....
  I sponged the background with distress inks, tumbled glass and sapphire blue. And coloured up the image with prismas pencils. Added some white gel pen dots. Thank-you Heidi at Pointer Crafts for letting me play with these adorable images! The dies cut out beautifully!
Well it seems I am getting a head start on Christmas cards...thank-goodness. Thank-you for popping in for a visit!

3 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Stunning Christine!! Your colouring is SO vibrantly beautiful...love this darling image...what a fabulous design! Keep them coming!
Take care,
Beth

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous unexpected sunshine the last two days here. This is so adorable, love that cute image and the lovely colouring. Fab scene

Anonymous said...

Soooooo Cute!!!