Thursday, October 19, 2017

Merry Everything....

 Merry Everything is the name of this stamp set from MFT that I have fallen in love with this year! It is the year of the reindeer for me...last year it was snowman now its the reindeer. I coloured up this little guy with prismas and then cut each one out and then popped him up on each window!
Trying to get my Christmas cards going so that I am not in a last minute panic! I am hoping to get some snowman chocolate bar posts up this weekend with a card! So please stay tuned! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

love your cards awesome work!! love your last card as well!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for saying where these cuties are from, I just might need to buy them, lovely layoit and colouring

Beth Brovold said...

WOW this is fabulous Christine...love these sweet reindeer...beautifully designed card! Enjoy your weekend!
Take care,
Beth