Friday, July 14, 2017

on your birthday.....

 Oh how lovely to see the weekend! Now let us hope the sun shines. The summer here has been a bit dreary so far.....
So why not just escape into the craft room for a bit and create a card! I used these cute Dreamerland Crafts stamps. And also I used some mushroom dies I bought earlier in the year. I just love them. I coloured them with copics and coloured the image with prismas. Not too fancy today!
A big shout out to my friend Susan...get better soon!!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love the mushroom border and the wonderful sentiment with that sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card x What make are the mushroom dies ? I think I need them even though I haven't made cards for yonks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is darling Christine!! Super cute image...LOVE the mushrooms!! Your colouring is so vibrant and rich...beautiful card my friend!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much!
Thank-you...Christine