Monday, July 10, 2017

Hello there....

 Hello there...how was your weekend? It was kind of crazy weather here. First sun then the thunderstorms. Mother nature is really giving us a strange summer so far!  I decided to play with some new stamps I bought this weekend. Penny Black stamps are so cute! I love this little furball. I sponged the background with distress inks and then used a heart stencil to add some paste over it and then added lots of glitter..... I saw this wonderful technique on someone,s blog and now I can't remember were I saw it! She had some amazing cards.
 Pretty simple card but simple I love too!

 Thanks for popping by! Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Gorgeous card I love the background!!!!

Beth Brovold said...

The background is amazing Christine...must give this a try...love the hearts and of course that sweet little kitty!! You're on a roll my friend...your a posting fiend...lol!! Keep them coming!
Take care,
Beth

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Always so pleased when you post and what a cutie. Fab background too. We had a horrid thunderstorm on Thursday, torrential rain too then gorgeous sunshine x