Monday, October 24, 2016

Getting started.....

 I finally got started on my Christmas cards...I have seen so many adorable cards out in blog land and this is just one of the card ideas I saw and fell in love with.... so this is my take on the card.
I used some tree dies and hand cut some mountains in the background and then placed a piece of vellum in front. Before I glued it to the front I used a glue pen and placed dots of glue and then sprinkled some embossing powder, heated it and voila...I had snow.
It's a start...hopefully this weekend I can get at it again!
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. You always have such fantastic ideas!! I love this!!!
    Hope you are doing well!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the designs and the vellum in front makes the whole scene look kind of magical ;o))) Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christine!! Still making gorgeous cards!! Been scrolling and loving them ALL! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! The weather's been so amazing lately, so hard to think Christmas! I have my cards all done and will be showcasing on my blog this week along with a couple projects I finished at our fall retreat last weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much!
Thank-you...Christine