Sunday, November 2, 2014

Joy....

Some really chilly temperatures have me realizing I must get going on my Christmas cards....before you know it, it will be time to mail out your Christmas cards. I am hoping not to be too far behind this year! I am keeping my cards a bit simple so that task can be achieved!
 Yesterday my sweet friend Leila delivered my Maja Papers....They are the new Christmas line called A Gift for you....I have such a hard time cutting into them. But I did and I must say, Maya Papers are so beautiful.
Have a wonderful week....and thank-you for your visit!

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What an adorable cute little image and I love the scene you created. Fabulous card x

Beth Brovold said...

Another BEAUTY my friend!! This sweet little guy is just so ADORABLE...your colouring as usual FLAWLESS!! The colours are superb!!
Take care,
Beth

Dena said...

Another clever card Christine!! You are so original! I love this! Soooooooo CUTE!
Hugs, Dena

Kerri said...

Beautiful card love it..So talented..I so miss your classes!!

Unknown said...

I like to see your back so soon! LOL What a cute card Christine. Love that little guy looking in the window. Your colouring as always, wonderful! I always have trouble with things that are supposed to be white!