Sunday, November 30, 2014

Advent Calendar......

 I am in love with advent calendars cards...Norma did one last year and she totally blew me away. I made one last year and the addiction continues this year. Now....I also have another addiction...Snowman! Combine the two, and this is what I came up with.
 Lots of glitter, lots of snow...I used my Martha Stewart pine branch punch to make my spruce tree. I also made some pinecones under the pine! Oh these two are so cute! I have to mail this out asap so the recipient can keep it out this month and turn the numbers as the days creep close to Christmas!
I hope your Christmas cards are coming along...we are getting so close to the big day!

10 comments:

Sol said...

Adorable snowmen... Love the trees.. They are decorated so Beautiful with snow!! Lovely Card!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so gorgeous, what a lucky person to receive this. You know I have a snowman addiction too, ordered a new ceramic one today which a friend paints and sells at fairs. Should get him next Saturday. These two are adorable x

Karen Steen said...

So adorable, Christine .... lucky person to have this work of art they can bring out each year and think of you!
well done as always! hope all is well

sueincanada said...

So happy to see you posting again Christine. Your card is adorable, love the snowmen.

Karen Wilson said...

Very cute! I just posted the advent boxes that I made for the kid's this yr. A new tradition and they turned out quite cute!

Kerri said...

Amazing as per norm..love it!! I have those two adorable snowmen..I love your colouring and the layout is great thanks for sharing..and I hope all is well!!!

Beth Brovold said...

Hey there Christine...good to see you posting again!! I love this sweet card...you always know how to put a SPECTACULAR card together!! You snowmen are coloured to perfection...your colouring is ALWAYS AMAZING!! Do I see Maja paper tucked in behind there?? Beautifully done dear Christine!!
Take care,
Beth

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Just discovered your blog while hopping around on Pinterest. Love your creations and following you awesome blog now.

Julie said...

What a clever idea Christine and that snowman is adorable.

Joanne said...

What lovely work you have been doing Christine! You scene cards are beautiful and your advent card is great! I hope that all is well with you and your family. Sorry I have not been by for a while. Our family has been going through some emotional times. But life goes on, and hopefully we will recover soon. I wish you a VERY Merry Christmas and best wishes for a wonderful 2015. Hugs, Joanne