Thursday, November 22, 2018

Time to decorate.....

 The decorating has started at our house...slowly! I haven't put up the tree yet though....
I sponged the background with the brick stencil and distress inks I used a front door die and pop dotted it on the front of the brick.  I used my favourite Martha Steward pine punch to make my wreath, made a tiny bow....
 I coloured up a Dreamerland image....she is just putting the wreath into place.....then lots of snow dots placed using my white gel pen!
Keep warm and stay in and craft if you can!

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is adorable, great scene. Too early for Christmas decs for me, not until Dec.

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my word she's precious Christine!! I so love the scenes that you create for us...fabulous once again my friend!
Take care,
Beth