Monday, November 19, 2018

Sweet pull tab card...

 Finally I am able to get a card up on my blog....life is just so busy lately that I have not had a moment to load up a card. I made this card for someone who had a birthday that loves her horse Cedar....When I saw the new release at Purple Onion Stamps I knew I had to use the horse stamp in the collection. I coloured this card up with copics and add lots of little snow dots with my white gel pen....
 I added a pull tab so when you pull the tab it slides Cedar back and forth in his stall.
I sure hope she likes her card....
Have a wonderful day and thank-you for coming by for a visit!

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She will love it, you are so thoughtful and inventive with your cards. Cute sentiment too

Beth Brovold said...

How could she not LOVE this card Christine??!! A fabulous design and that image is just too darn CUTE...the "snow" sure does fit with our weather here in Ontario!! Hope you're well...can't wait to see your next wonderful creation!
Take care,
Beth

Kerri said...

BRILLIANT!!!! CRAZY AWESOME!! love it