Saturday, May 29, 2021

Brighter Days Are Ahead...

The last few days have been so cold that we had snow showers yesterday..so hopefully "brighter days are ahead". I had to bring in all my flowers the last few nights...and I have alot of them! 

Today I used a LOTV stamp and made my own umbrella so that it could slide up to reveal my little bear. Coloured it all up with prisma pencils!



 It is rather cold out today so it will be into the craftroom to play ..and I am not complaining at all!

Have a wonderful day! And thank-you for the visit!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my is this creative! Love the little umbrella that slides up!! Super cute bear too! Great card!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How adorable and clever. May has been so wet and cold. Sunny last two days and more forecast. Hope the sun soon shines for you