Saturday, March 13, 2021

Spring is on its way...

If you look outside you would think spring had arrived, but then you peek your head outside and ohhh she is still a wee bit chilly out!  Today I was able to have a little time in the craft room to play with a new lawn fawn die I just bought called Magic Picture Changer...oh it is so easy to use and so fun!
I coloured up two images one for the front and when you pull the tab it reveals the second image!! How cute is that! I coloured my images with prismas and added a bit of glitter too! 
The clocks spring forward tonight and so hopefully soon spring will be here! I think we all deserve some warm sunshine and to be outdoors again! Have a wonderful day!
 

2 comments:

Danni said...

How fun and adorable!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is adorable. Love the bunnies and the Spring colours. We don’g change our clocks for a couple of weeks. Still cold her but a sunny day for a change. It was Mother’s Day today too.