Monday, October 19, 2020

Purple Onion stamps have my heart...

I am still plugging away at Christmas cards....slowly!  Does anyone have an stamps on order and patiently waiting for them...that is me! Once Mrs. Mail Lady delivers them (hopefully this week) it will be full steam ahead. I have ordered from Purple Onion stamps and can hardly wait to play. I had these stamps from last year and coloured them up with prismas. I sponged the background with distress inks and added a wee bit of a snowstorm!

 I have really enjoyed the Christmas cards people are posting on their blogs. SO MUCH inspiration out there. I am so grateful for blogland.

Have a wonderful day! Thank-you for popping in.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! So adorable! Love how you did the snow!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is sooooooo cute, live them under the lamppost. Great background too

Kerri said...

Gorgeous perfect scene!