Saturday, September 19, 2020

There's room for everyone on the nice list....


 Finally...I made a trip into the craftroom. I realized time was getting away on me for getting cards done for Christmas this year.  Anyone that makes their cards for Christmas knows that you have to start early...and the earlier the better. This summer was so nice that I spent so much time outside so I never got to craft much....

But my blogging friend Marianne (hello Marianne) has posted so many beautiful Christmas cards that she inspired me each post to get going on mine!

So I pulled out some Purple Onion stamps that are favourites and did some masking to create this card. I coloured up the images with prisma pencils and added some snow....I just have to add some glitter!

Have a wonderful day...and high five for those of you that have a head start on Christmas cards!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Absolutely love this card GORGEOUS!!! totally miss your stuff..hugs!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh I am so glad to have inspured you to get crafting. I do miss your cards. I hope this one has my name on it because it is gorgeous. Those critters are so darn cute as you would say 😀