Friday, April 17, 2020

For my Hairdresser...

 I wanted to send out a card to my hairdresser....and when I saw a really pretty card idea on Simon Says Stamps ….I knew she would love that style of card.  I need a little practice with those zig zag markers! With hairdressers being non-essential.... I really do miss mine! You certainly learn how special it is to be able to get out and do the things you need to do! And a good haircut is one of them! LOL
 We card makers are always looking for an excuse to make a card....so I am going to pop this in the mail just so she knows....she is missed!
Have a wonderful day and hopefully you get a chance to create today!

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a great card! Such pretty colors and I love how you placed the sentiment!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful card