Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Happy HO HO.....

 Merry HO HO....to all......First let me start off by apologizing for my poor picture quality. It is dark and dreary here so it is hard to get good pictures. My Christmas card today is inspired by the ever so talented NORMA....she has inspired me with her cards for years and today I thought I would try my hand at her idea and created a scene card. Thank-you Norma....big fan! For the top picture I created a sleeve to hold my card together using the MFT stamp set and dies.
 I then started creating my scene by cutting 5 sleeves. I hand cut the trees and added a bit of glitter to the trees.  I added the Santa that I coloured with prisma pencils. Added some cute reindeer I coloured with prisma pencils on the sides.

 I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful and Healthy New Year!

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is amazing. I love the Santa and reindeer who are also on my gorgeous card from you. I have no idea how you hand cut those trees. Absolute stunner