Saturday, October 27, 2018

Bringing home the tree card.....


 Well..I did get to some Christmas card making using some Dreamerland Crafts stamps.... I coloured up this cute little girl that I made, to look like she was taking this Christmas tree home with her to decorate up for the holidays. I used my prismas and drew lots of trees included the one she is bringing home....
When you open up the card the two images that are apart slide closer together! It is hard to show it on the blog here....
Lots and lots of trees to draw.....lots of snow and glitter!

Well it is another card made....hopefully I can get a few more done in the next few weeks.
Winter seems to be getting closer and closer here...the weather has been cold and wet!
Have a wonderful day and thank-you for popping in!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Gorgeous card love it all!! Great job!!!

Marianne’s Craftroom said...

Wow this is so gorgeous. I am amzed you drew all the trees, a stunning card

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I had enormous trouble commenting and you can see there is no photo. I had to sign in and keep verifying by clicking on pics with cars in them. It only hapoens when comments are embedded so would you mind changing to a pop up box please. You can easily do this in settings, comments. I can’t miss commenting on your gorgeous cards x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Yes the pop up window works thank you

Beth Brovold said...

Wow Christine...those trees look so real!! What darling stamps...of course your colouring is FABULOUS...love the inside...the card that just keeps giving!! Beautifully done my friend!!!!
Take care,
Beth