Monday, June 11, 2018

Father's Day Tool Box...

 With Father's Day approaching this sunday I thought I better get going on a card for my hubby that is our go to to fix stuff around our house. What ever needs fixing he's our guy! I made a box card that folds down to fit into an envelope! I bought all the little tools at Michaels and stuck them on.
 If you pull the tab it reveals a little area where I will write a short little note of thanks! The side pieces I ran a piece of foil thru my cuttlebug with the hounds tooth pattern embossing folder...was kind of trying to get this too look masculine as possible!

Well this is a short post as I am off to work.....oh I would rather craft all day!!! LOL
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Dena said...

Holy Moly Christine!!!! This is sooooo fantastic!!! Your mind is overflowing with creativity isn't it?! Wow! This would be so perfect for my Dad. I wish I had time to copy before Father's Day!! haha! Love it!
Hugs, Dena

Danni said...

Oh wow!! This is so creative and awesome!! Fabulous job!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is brilliant, love the colour and all the details. He will love it

Beth Brovold said...

WOW!! What a fabulous Father's Day treasure...fantastic Christine!!
Take care,
Beth