Monday, March 12, 2018

Soft watercolour....

 I needed a few simple cards and wanted to try watercolouring....so with a little guidance from a friend (hello Leila) I was able to get a few done. I stamp some images with distress inks and watercoloured the image. I also traced an envelope onto water colour paper and cut it out, stamped the image then watercoloured right on the outside of the envelope.


Quick post today!! Have a wonderful day....hopefully spring is starting to make a bit of an appearance!

4 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh WOW Christine!! What gorgeous work...you've got this one down pat...the addition on the envelope is the perfect finishing touch! Lots of the WOW factor here my friend!
Take care,
Beth

Kerri said...

Gorgeous!!!

pinky said...

Super pretty cards, loving that gingham too.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty and delicate