Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Selfie......



 My daughter's birthday is this weekend....so I wanted to be sure I made a card for her. So when I saw this image from LOTV....I knew this was the image I wanted to use. She is on her phone constantly (sigh) taking selfies...drives me crazy! LOL I just love these chibitronic lights. They are so neat. I love how if you press the area where the battery is...what you want to light up, lights up!

I coloured up the image with prismas and added some glitter. With a press of the star the phone lights up as she takes a selfie! 

4 comments:

pinky said...

She sounds just like my daughter Christine lol. I am sure she will love this gorgeous card.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That is so cute and clever

Kerri said...

I am trying to find these lights where did you get them..LOVE your creation once again you blow me away!!!!

sueincanada said...

So cute. Hope she really likes it.