Saturday, December 2, 2017

New addition...the four legged one!

 I had to change up the posts of Christmas cards and sneak in a card I made for a friend that just added a new furry friend to her house hold. I love these new circular sentiment dies. They really come in handy.
 I coloured with prismas and added lots of glitter. I had to finish the inside of the card too by adding in some paws stamped all over the kraft paper.
I am spending a big portion of today getting my Christmas cards and tags prepared so I can mail them off. Have a good day!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Love this card! I just got this stamp set as well but haven't had a chance to use it yet!! Seriously, love this card!! :)

Kerri said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute image and yes these sentiments are gorgeous, fab colouring

sueincanada said...

Adorable, she will love it.

pinky said...

This is super cute! I need to check out those circle dies.