Sunday, September 24, 2017

Harvest mouse....


Our weather in Ontario is not fall like at all...we are in a heat wave! I am not complaining one bit because before you know it cold days will be upon us here. I have been escaping the heat and making lots of Christmas cards for this year.....along with this autumn card.
 This Autumn mouse from MFT is a favourite of mine. I sponged distress inks along the bottom and placed this little guy across the bottom! I coloured with prismas...I totally forgot the glitter!

Happy Fall to all.....

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is the cutest!! We are not having autumn weather either! I'm hoping this week it will cool down some!! Hope your heatwave moves on too!

Kerri said...

Absolutely awesome I love the colours, colouring and CAS look great job!!!

sueincanada said...

You know that I don't like mice, but this card is adorable.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my these are adorable and I love the Autumn colours, totally gorgeous

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness Christine...these little mice are truly adorable...your colouring is FANTASTIC!!! Beautifully done my friend!
Take care,
Beth