Saturday, July 22, 2017

Retirement card....

 I hope you can see where I was going with this card.  We have a friend that is retiring this year from the police force later this year and I wanted to make him a card. Now, this is where my idea came from. He has a beautiful boat that at this point he can only get on and enjoy when time allows. Work gets a bit in the way! So I wanted to make a slider card that when you pull the cruiser it reveals his boat that resembles what retirement will look like! Hopefully he likes my idea here!! LOL
 I drew the boat by hand so hopefully it looks a "bit" like his boat or at least he gets the idea. Drawing skills are to be desired here!
 Hopefully you like me idea and its not too busy and hard to figure out!!! I also added some glitter to the boat...I know guys don't really like glitter but I had to hide my drawings skills a bit!!!
 Have a wonderful day! Thank-you for popping in!

4 comments:

sueincanada said...

Finally looking at cards again.
That is great Christine, so imaginative and he will love it.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my word how clever and you can draw far better than me. I love this and it will be greatly admired I am sure

Kerri said...

that is the best I love how it slides!!!

Unknown said...

You shared the postage cover, it's beautiful, And i really like this
Thank you so much for this

Pincodezone