Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Spring?


 Well...I am not quite sure where spring is around here...We didn't get the snowstorm as badly here as they did in the States, but it is very cold here. So I decided to make cards that make me feel a bit like spring is coming.... I started with the butterfly die and cut the inside and coloured it with prismas and then laid the cut die on top, made up some flowers and made a small arrangement.
 I used the adorable Dreamerland Crafts stamp called "Send me flowers".
I didn't stop there, I made a card using the MFT stamps. I tried to make a fence with my prismas to match the paper on the outside...mmmm.
Well, have a wonderful day and keep warm!!!

4 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous xx

Kerri said...

Your on a roll love love love love love love!!! So happy to see you creating..my eyes are happy happy!!!

sueincanada said...

Cute cards. The die worked out really well.

Beth Brovold said...

Hi there my friend!! Well I have to tell you that your cards sure do make me think of Spring...love the peek-a-boo design and your fabulous colouring! I totally missed the snow and cold...I'm in sunny Florida...although I have to say today is starting out a little cooler than it's been the last week or so!
Take care,
Beth
P.S.
The fence is fabulous!!