Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thank EWE....

 I have made a spinner card inspired by a card I saw that Sandy Allnock made. I had to try it! I love the idea that the image spins! I have someone come in everyday to take our dog for a walk everyday while I am at work, she lives across the street on a farm full of cows, sheep and chickens. I wanted to make her a thank-you card just for her....
 I sponged the background with distress inks, tumbled glass and salty ocean and chipped sapphire. Then added some white dots for little stars. I used my MFT stamps and coloured with copics.
As you "PULL" the pull tab it starts to spin....adorable!!!!
I am hoping to make a few of these cards this week so I can post them!
I hope you are having a wonderful summer.....

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and such a fun card

D K Crafts said...

Gorgeous card, love the scene you have created and I like the idea for a spinner card. Donna

Kerri said...

AWESOME love the night sky love the sheep ok love the whole darn thing..your talent is awesome!!

sueincanada said...

Very cute