Monday, June 6, 2016

So Glad Were Friends....

 With summer in the air it just makes me want to create summery bright and pretty coloured cards. I have had a lot of internet issues with my computer and that has made it difficult to comment or load these cards earlier this weekend...
 I stamped these pretty little flowers and heat embossed them and then watercoloured them in different distress inks. I then water coloured this adorable bunny from MFT.I added some glitter which is hard to see in these pictures.
I hope summer has arrived for you too! Makes you feel so good!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Yes Summer is finally here, had to have ghe heating on last week! That bunny is adorable and the flowers are so pretty. Fabulous makes x

Kerri said...

love your card they are cute..hope you have a great summer!!

D K Crafts said...

Two very beautiful cards, love the colours and image. Donna

sueincanada said...

Cute bright happy cards