Sunday, April 3, 2016

JUST FUR YOU....

 I am in love with the all the MFT stamps these days....new addiction! LOL I tried something a bit different here. I made a tab at the top to hold the circular flap that opens up to see a few little kitties having a bit of fun in the backyard....
 I coloured everything up with prismas. Nothing all that fancy. I have been away from making cards for a bit and it takes me forever to make one card. It's a production just to get it all together. I admire you card makers out there that make such wonderful creations every day.....
Another winter storm heading our way and today is baseball fever with the Blue Jays starting up their first game.....crazy. Hopefully a win will bring much needed spring like weather here!
Have a wonderful day!!!!!

1 comment:

Maike von Maikreations said...

Absolutely love your idea of the flap and also those cute cats! Your colouring is great and the fence is just awesome! Happy crafting ;o) Maike
Thank you so much for linking my blog over at your side bar. I have just noticed and you have no idea how welcome this is today! Thank you! ;o)