Saturday, January 16, 2016

Th!ank-you.....for being my mama bear

 Can you believe it...another card to post. I had bought this adorable stamp set awhile back and wanted to get a card made. So I finally had time yesterday and did so. Once again, very simple because simple is actually allows me to get some cards made...LOL
I coloured these two adorable bears with prismas and added a hint of glitter.

Marianne, you asked on my last post were I got the little mouse stamp. It was purchased at MFT stamps and its called Harvest Mouse. Too adorable that set I must say!

Well I am off to shop for more stamps to get my mojo going a bit! See you soon.

3 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Christine!! What a gorgeous piece of art here...love your colouring...beautifully done as always! Good to see you crafting more! Have a wonderful weekend!
Take care,
Beth

Kerri said...

Hey there great card love it!!!!

sueincanada said...

That is a cute card. Glad you are taking some creative time for yourself.