Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy Vacation Time...

 My post today is dedicated to all the vacationers out there!!! We have had some really nice weather here and let me tell you, we are so deserving really! My friend is heading out west for a couple of weeks, so that is just a perfect excuse to make a card...right! I just bought this adorable C.C.Designs mini alphabet die. LOVE it. So I die cut it three times to get a three D effect. Plus I used some embossing paste to do my stars with my new star stencil and of course, added some glitter.
This little guy from Whipper Snapper has been coloured with prismas. And that is about it! Nothing fancy here, keeping it simple...that way I can accomplish my card list! LOL

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So adorable, loving the beach colours

Kerri said...

Oh my that is cute!! love your colouring and those stars are awesome how did you do that..I so miss your classes..I am thinking of trying some mixed media not sure where to do it..like I said crazy talent girl!!

Kerri said...

Ok just read your post better and saw how to do the stars if you have time can you just explain how to apply paste..thks

sueincanada said...

Very cute. Love the stars.

Danielle said...

Super sweet card Christine! Love the image and your glittered stars are wonderful! Love all your recent postings - such great work as always! Glad to hear you're enjoying the summer sunshine!! :)
Hugs, Danielle x