Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter is on its way....

 Hello Everyone....Easter may be on its way but it sure is not very spring like here! Oh I am longing for warmer and nicer weather. I was out on the weekend at one of my favourite stores. It is a little Country Store with all sorts of treasures...and this is were my inspiration for this card comes from. I bought my Easter decorations for the house. I bought a cute bunny to place on my kitchen table along with a watering can filled with pretty flowers.
 I made five of these cards for some family and some friends.... what is Easter without bunnies!
 Have a wonderful week! Hopefully I have some more cards to post soon.

9 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Yay!! Good to see that you have had some crafting time Christine...and you made five of them...WOW!! Gorgeous Easter card...those bunnies are just way too cute...they pop against your background paper!! As always your handmade flowers are the perfect finishing touch!! Have a most wonderful day Christine!!!
Take care,
Beth

sueincanada said...

What an adorable Easter card. So good to see you posting again.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, cute and precious Easter scene. Love it.

Danielle said...

Super cute card Christine! Adore those bunnies and just love those handmade flowers too!
Hugs, Danielle x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How happy am I to see you posting and what a cute card, love the bunnies and gorgeous flowers x

Unknown said...

Christine, what a sweet Easter Card. I agree with Beth its nice to see you in the craft room again! As usual your colouring is perfect and love the flowers. I wouldn't be making those flowers myself, if it wasn't for you! Happy Easter!

Kerri said...

Love it miss your cards!!!! Great great job!!!

Joanne said...

Love this card! Your bunnies are adorable and I love the fence background. Did you texture it, or is it paper? Either way it's FAB! Hope you had a wonderful Easter and that Spring is headed your way. BIG hugs, Joanne

Unknown said...

Oh, those bunnies are adorable! I love how you created dimension with the flowers.
Regards, Maya S. | End of Tenancy Cleaners Hampstead