Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wow...I am on a bit of a roll....

 What a great way to spend a wintery day...out on the pond!!! I don't want to rush winter here, oh no, not this gal...she loves summer way to much to see it go!
 Unbelievable, I have made two cards this weekend. I am thrilled to add some more to my Christmas card collection. Today, my card was all about a vision I had. Two girls skating on an outdoor pond...and it came to life for me. Well, at least I think it did...lol!
 I wanted a pop up card so away to work I went. You have to be a bit careful to close it up as she is a bit delicate. I used lots of dies and one of my favourite images from the lastest LOTV release. I also used some more of my much loved Maja Papers.
I am off to enjoy the beautiful sunshine outside as summer winds down here! Hope to see you soon!

12 comments:

Kerri said...

Out did yourself...Amazing!!! nothing left to say!!

Karen Steen said...

so happy to see your creativity back at work!! miss your masterpieces, but I just kept checking and voila .... you are back! gorgeous Christine ..... hope you are teaching somewhere as your talent must not be kept to yourself ... please share!! miss you buddy!

Karen Steen said...

PS, how canI get on your Christmas card list!!!

Beth Brovold said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! BREATHTAKING card...love the pond and all the details of this wintery scene!! Your colouring does take the show though...PERFECT once again!!
Take care,
Beth

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow wow wow this is amazing, must have taken ages, ❤️❤️❤️ It

Sharon said...

Oh wow Christine this is a masterpiece. Well done. :)

sueincanada said...

That is fantastic Christine. So many fine details and so creative.

Dena said...

Oh my goodness how stinkin CUTE! I know I say that about all your work don't I? haha! LOVE the scene and how you have them skating! WOW!!!!!! Darling!!!
Hugs, Dena

Karen Wilson said...

Wow! This is really stunning! I love how you incorporated the pond - the reflection - it just looks awesome!

Shari said...

So glad to see you posing, I've missed you! Wowo this card is AMAZING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Hugs;
Shari G.

Joanne said...

This is awesome Christine! I LOVE al your awesome pop up layers!!!. It's perfect with your cut out stamp images and fab embellies! Your recent projects are lovely also. Sorry I have been absent, but life has been in the way of my bloging - and that sucks! Big hugs and warm wishes my friend! Joanne

Martina said...

OMG....what a absolut stunning card! This is gorgeous!!!!
HUgs,
Martina