Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hugs.....

 Here we are at the beginning of a wonderful long weekend...yes, the start of summer. But summer temperatures are not happening here, it is very cool. I had to bring in all my flowers last night because of frost. So with spring/summer on my mind, I tried my hand at the beautiful tutorial Norma did for us on her gorgeous blog. She is such an inspiration for me and has helped me out with all my craft questions! Thanks Norma.
  I coloured up my image with prisma pencils and did both of the images with my favourite pastels! Added lots of glitter and made lots of flowers with Maja papers so everything would match.  Again, all inspired by Miss Norma!


I am going to enter my card into a few challenges:
Creative Moments: Anything Goes
HobbyBooks Designer Challenge: for mom or a Special lady
Scrapper's Delight: Anything Goes
My Mom's Craft Shop: Lots of Layers
Papertake Weekly:Pretty Pastels

Well, hopefully it warms up a bit here! Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

Wildfire said...

I love this swing card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments! :)

Petya DT

Kerri said...

You should be thankful I do not live near ya!! I would be knocking on your door and saying help!! Gorgeous card, beautiful love love it!! Everything is amazing!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Christine, what a beautiful job! I love the Image! You did a wonderful job of colouring and I love all of your colour choices. Love the swing card too! Dianne

Karen Steen said...

beautiful, Christine. love your colours

Beth Brovold said...

You did ROCK this card Christine!!! As always your colouring is PERFECT!! Beautiful papers and colour choice!! Your handmade flowers are gorgeous!! Enjoy this extended weekend!!

Dena said...

Wow, wow, wow, wow!!!!! Christine, this is FABULOUS!!! Boy, you really know how to get me all excited about crafting don't you?! haha! Love the cute characters and your coloring is top-notch! Gotta try this card now for sure!!!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Dena

sueincanada said...

Really neat design and wonderful colours.

Sue said...

Christine, this is amazingly beautiful. Love the pretty papers and matching
flowers, and the image is just as sweet as can be. Lovely card design.
Love everything about this beauty.

Hugs
Sue

Julie said...

What a gorgeous card Christine, just lovely

K8 said...

Ohh my, your card is Stunning, love everything on it!! Your coloring is amazing!! Thank you for play with us this time at Creative Moments, hope to see you soon again!! Hugs KT Co Leader

Norma said...

Stunningly gorgeous, Christine. Glad you made use of the tute--makes me feel that it wasn't a waste of time...tee hee. Beautiful design. Love the colours scheme--it's delish. Awesome colouring. Ooh, I just bought that same Nesties too--my latest die purchase--I just haven't use them yet.
Hugs,
Norma