Sunday, March 2, 2014

Come on spring....

Oh I am longing for spring so bad..... how about you! I am trying to speed along mother nature, by making some spring like cards! I sure hope she gets the message!  My friend Beth had a birthday last week and I wanted to make a card for her so badly.....she is the best card maker too... so with that said , I did have a tiny bit of pressure to make something special. No pressure from her, just me!LOL
 I have fallen in love with this little park bench pop up die....I see so many possibilities with it. I even see some winter cards in the making! But not now! LOL I know that MISS BETH loves her Magnolia's, so I definetly needed sweet Tilda on here! I used my Martha Stewart 3 in 1 hydrangeas punch to create little flowers in the trees and my tree is actually a tree branch die from Impression Obsessions that I used because I did not have a tree die. I sponged the tree and the bunnies with distress inks. The only thing left that I have not done yet is add some glitter. Beth needs glitter, or is it, Christine needs glitter.
A big Happy Birthday to Beth! Your card will be in the mail! I promise, I just have to make the envelope as it will not fit into a regular one!!!!!

9 comments:

Kerri said...

Awesome card it is BEAUTIFUL!! Beth is one lucky girl!!!

Beth Brovold said...

Okay now you have made me cry!!! THIS IS JUST SO GORGEOUS!!! Not sure if I was supposed to see this but when your blog pops up on my side bar I just can't help but hop on over for some inspiration!!!! You know that I am always AMAZED at your OUTSTANDING colouring...I always wish that I could colour like my friend Christine!! I love your clouds, your STUNNING Spring scene, those cute little bunnies, the park bench is wonderful but most of all I think that you have picked my all time favourite Tilda...although it's hard for to pick just one I have to say she is it!!! So all in all you have created a TRULY PHENOMENAL card (but then all of your cards are phenomenal)...I will be ANXIOUSLY awaiting her arrival!!! Thank you so much my DEAR FRIEND!!!
P.S Can't imagine why you would ever feel pressure...your talent knows no bounds!!!!

Karen Steen said...

OMG, this card is beautiful ..... I love this Tilda, she is a cutie, and the bunnies, OMG! your colouring is unbelievable, Christine! when I see your creations and Beth's, well let's just say, I had better stick to my quilting! decadent card Christine! take care, k.

Dena said...

Look at this little scene.....HOW ADORABLE!!!! Gorgeous, soft clouds and totally love the tree!!!! Your coloring is always so beautiful as well.
I know you are so ready for Spring!!!! So am I!!!

Hugs, Dena

sueincanada said...

Such a cute card. Love the blossoms on the tree, well done.

RanaLC said...

omg christine.... that looks amazingggg ^^

Helga said...

Oh what a stunning art-work - it give us a really romantic spring-feeling. Perfect made - gorgeous !
LG Helga

Karen Wilson said...

Christine, you put way to much pressure on yourself!! This is stunning and Beth will (does lol) love it!!! I love that little bench too!

Unknown said...

Christine, it has turned out amazing.