Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome October....

 Welcome October....today we are probably in for an Indian Summer kind of day which is just fine by me. I just love summer and hate to see it go. Yes, the leaves are so pretty this time of the year but I truly am a summer girl....but with that said, I coloured up some adorable Karen Lockhart pumpkins with the prisma pencils and layered a few of the pumpkins up.
A few years ago I thought of getting hubby to make me up a calendar stand so that each month I could make a calendar page. I drew it up for him and he went to work and came back with this wonderful stand. I try to get a calendar page done each month...I think it is a great way to use my stamps!

Have a wonderful first day of October and enjoy your day.....

7 comments:

Danni said...

I always love your calendar pages!! So pretty! I'm opposite of you, I think summer is my least favorite season and autumn is my favorite! I can't wait for the cooler days and the leaves falling and all that good stuff!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love Autumn, always reminds me of New England, so gorgeous. I love your calendar pages and this one is as fabulous as all the others. So lovely to have you visiting me more, thanks for all your comments and look forward to more makes from you xx

Julie said...

Beautiful Christine, love the autumnal colours

Beth Brovold said...

Christine...your colouring is AMAZING!!! It looks like a photograph...it's so real looking!!! You are a "Prisma Queen"!!! Well done my friend!

Kerri said...

loving this warm weather and your page is gorgeous..thks for sharing..great great colouring by the way!!

sueincanada said...

Love it Christine, as always.

Anonymous said...

Love all of your calendar pages!

Dianne m