Sunday, June 2, 2013

June.......

 June is my most favourite month of the year! Yes, it is finally here!LOL The only problem, mother nature doesn't want to co-operate with the weather! It's suppose to be beautiful! But has been miserable! Well, what better time then to get into the craft room and make my June calendar page!
Hubby was kind enough to make me a calendar stand last year and now each month I can play with a calendar page! So today, I played with kraft paper. I did some colouring and paper piecing with my most favourite papers...Maja Paper!!!! and coloured with copics.

I hope you have a wonderful day.....and can get out and enjoy some good weather were you are!

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well i can't complain Christine - e have had sunshine today and we are having a bbq for tea which makes a nice change ..
My favourite time of the month when i get to see your calendar page ..and as usual its fabulous .. i love those cute little hearts !
Lisa x

sueincanada said...

Very cute. You have been busy, so nice to see so many postings.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous day here, hope the weather settles down, I have some friends on hol there right now. Such a cute card and very different this month, love the little row of hearts x